Job Title: Field Services Engineer
The Field Services Engineer is responsible for implementing and maintaining one or more customer networks. For each new customer, a Field Services Engineer is responsible for ensuring a smooth transition to MCA for ongoing support. As the direct contact support arm of MCA, Field Service Engineers often solve problems on-site.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Implement MCA Projects
- Assist in Network Operations Center tasks
- Design/Install/Maintain computer networks
- Install/Configure/Test Software as necessary
- Evaluate Network Performance
- Coordinate with vendors on the customer’s behalf
Qualifications and Skills:
This is a customer-facing position. Customer service, troubleshooting, and communication are critical.
Working knowledge in each of the technical areas will be necessary:
- Basic networks: Switching, Routing, Firewalls, Wireless
- MS Window Server: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File/Print Services
- Email Services: Office 365, Mail Flow, Mail Filtering
- VMware Virtualization: vCenter, SAN Storage
Bachelor’s Degree is helpful, but not required
A desire for ongoing learning is essential. The total body of knowledge is extremely broad in this area. We ask Field Service Engineers to be fully competent in all network areas and pursue one or more specializations.
As a network consultant, a Field Service Engineer may independently implement customer networks or work in a team for large projects.
- Company provided phone
- Company provided vehicle
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- MCA uniforms provided
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive Salary
Please submit resume and references to email@example.com