The Client Administration position is responsible for administratively supporting specific MCA client(s) in whatever capacity needed, as determined by the client. This position will remotely support the MCA client(s) administratively, from a MCA office. This position will require a working relationship with the MCA Sales Department and other Sales Administrative staff. The employee will simultaneously report to the MCA Sales department, and to the MCA Client’s appointed supervisor. The Client Administration Position will also be responsible for any other tasks as needed by MCA.
Duties and Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- First and foremost, administratively support MCA client(s) as needed.
- Duties will be designated by MCA’s client as applies to their administrative needs.
- Most work will be done from MCA’s office, however training and special projects may require traveling to Client’s location.
- Cross Trained to assist in other MCA administration as needed
- And any other tasks required by MCA
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
▪ Effective Planning, Organization, Documentation, and Communication Skills
▪ Ability to use a personal computer and proficient in various software packages including all Microsoft Office Products
▪ Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
▪ Sound Judgment in Decision Making
▪ Willingness to accept ownership and be held accountable
▪ Must be a team player and be able to provide direction and support to other team members
▪ Establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
▪ Handle and resolve recurring problems
▪ Maintain excellent Customer Service standards in daily operations
Credentials and Experience:
•Associates Degree with courses in Business, Accounting, or Secretarial/Office Administration or Two Years equivalent combination of Education or relevant work experience.
• Paid Vacation
• Insurance Benefits
• Health Insurance
• Dental & Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
• Paid Holidays
Please submit resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org