The pre-sales engineer provides sales and architectural support to MCA customer-base, as well as, internal resources. A Pre-sales engineer will know the product and services portfolio better than anyone, and possesses a keen understanding of business technology and business initiatives.
This position will require extensive training and certification in enterprise systems from key MCA vendors. This engineer will understand how to develop sales proposals, Bill of Materials, and Scope of Work. This engineer will work tightly with multiple sales positions to help identify opportunities, discuss customer requirements, and develop useful solutions. This position must understand and can prove they can perform the work, and not just design it.
• A+ Certification.
• N+ Certification or CCNA.
• MCP or MCITP, or MCSA/MCSE.
• 5 years in an engineer support role.
• 2 years in a sales support role.
• Understanding of business financials.
• Ability to calculate TCO and ROI formulations.
• Ability to communicate clearly and speak to a wide range of customers.
• Unquestionable ethics and integrity.
• A creative and articulate approach to designing proposals.
A successful team member is one with outstanding communication skills, plays great on a team, and has
the heart of a servant leader. Someone who knows how to explain technology to different audiences
will be very successful at MCA.
• Full Time Salaried Position
• Company Vehicle
• Company Technology (phone, laptop)
• Paid Vacation
• Insurance Benefits
• Health Insurance
• Dental & Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
• Paid Holidays
Please submit resume and references to email@example.com