MCA is GROWING yet again! We need YOU!
MCA is an IT Services Consultant with over 25 years in Chattanooga. We have offices in Chattanooga, Nashville, and Knoxville and provide nationwide IT services. MCA is seeking an experienced Network Engineer with focus on field project implementation, support, and pre-sales consulting. If you’re the kind of person that gets excited about cutting edge technology, then we’ve got the opportunity for you!
Network Engineer should have the following qualifications/experience:
- 5+ Years Enterprise Support Experience (applicants without experience will not be considered)
- Extensive Active Directory knowledge (Replication, DFS, Group Policy, Login Scripts, etc)
- Extensive MS Exchange 2003-2010 experience (maintenance, implementation, mailbox tuning, DR)
- Extensive Windows Server knowledge (2003-2012)
- SQL, Sharepoint, Lync
- Networking Infrastructure including Managed Switches, Routers, Firewalls. (Cisco, Brocade, Dell, WatchGuard a plus)
- Must be able to understand and configure VLANs, firewall policies, LACP
- Server Hardware design and repair. Must have great understanding of server technology including bus speeds, CPU architecture, RAM sizing, and RAID concepts. (Dell,IBM,HP a plus)
- Must have extensive knowledge of Storage systems including DAS, NAS, SAN technology. EMC/Dell/Lefthand/Netapp a plus
- Must have Virtualization Experience in either VMWARE ESX or MS Hyper-V.
- Experience with RACK design; functional and aesthetics. Must be able to lift upwards of 50lbs to rack servers and storage.
Additionally all applicants must be able to work closely with Network Operations Group and share NOC call loads and be accountable for daily activities.
This position is a M-F, 8:00 – 5:00 position
MCA is an equal opportunity employer
Compensation based upon experience and skill level
Company Benefits package includes health,dental,401k,phone,company vehicle, PTO
Email resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org